In an effort to make snacks that are available to a wide range of consumers, The Greater Knead has debuted a lineup of gluten-free Soft Pretzel Nuggets.
The Greater Knead is a woman-owned gluten-free baking company that is known for its New York-style bagels that are free of the top nine allergens. Now, the brand is adding Soft Pretzel Nuggets to its product lineup as well. These new Soft Pretzel Nuggets are gluten-free and free of the top nine dietary allergens. Instead, the pretzels are made with all-natural, premium ingredients and are Non-GMO Project Verified, certified gluten-free, vegan, and kosher. As CEO and Founder of The Greater Knead Michelle Carfagno explains, "Our gluten-free and top-9 allergen-free pretzels are truly for everyone, so families of those with allergies can all indulge and eat confidently, together."
Image Credit: The Greater Knead
The Greater Knead Makes Gluten-Free Soft Pretzel Nuggets
1. Gluten-free Snacks - The Greater Knead's gluten-free soft pretzel nuggets represent a pattern of increased demand for allergen-free snacks.
2. Allergen-free Products - The Greater Knead's top 9 allergen-free pretzels illustrate an emergent trend of new product development geared towards allergy sufferers.
3. Premium Ingredients - The Greater Knead's premium, all-natural ingredients point towards a broader tendency to cater to consumers demanding high-quality snacks.
1. Bakery - The Greater Knead's gluten-free pretzels show innovation opportunities for bakeries in the gluten-free and allergen-free markets.
2. Food Manufacturing - The Greater Knead's commitment to offering healthy, allergen-free snacks reveals new manufacturing opportunities for companies in the food industry.
3. Natural Food Products - The Greater Knead conceptualizes an opportunity for natural foods companies to cater to consumers with unique dietary demands.