Nike is upping the ante with the SNKRS Station. As Kanye focuses on pushing his adidas Yeezy collection in a big way, the brand is looking to create an equally irresistible campaign for its latest offering. The SNKRS Station promotes the soon-to-be launched app by creating a physical representation of the mobile experience.
Yet many people will gravitate towards to the SNKRS Station, which is located in New York, for another reason entirely. Visitors will be treated to early access to the premium SNKRS app. The SNKRS Station mirrors the main benefits of the app itself, as Psfk puts it, "This mobile shopping experience illustrates the value of personalization features and seamless, secure payment options among both new and existing customers." Currently, there is a wait list to get the app, which increases its exclusivity.
The SNKRS Station Promotes the Brand's SNKRS App
1. Mobile Shopping Experience - Creating a mobile shopping experience that offers personalization features and seamless, secure payment options.
2. Physical Representation of App - Using physical pop-up stations to promote and provide early access to mobile apps.
3. Increasing Exclusivity - Building anticipation and increasing exclusivity by using wait lists for app access.
1. Retail - Creating innovative mobile shopping experiences can disrupt the retail industry by attracting new customers and providing enhanced personalized features.
2. Technology - Exploring the use of physical pop-up stations to promote and provide early access to mobile apps can disrupt the technology sector by creating unique marketing strategies.
3. Fashion - Using wait lists to increase exclusivity for fashion-related apps can disrupt the fashion industry by building anticipation and generating hype for new releases.