Smirnoff has joined forces with American singer Ty Dolla $igns to endorse its new lemonade collection.
This marks the first collaboration between the hip-hop artist and the largest vodka company globally. The commercial features the artist as fans quickly recognize him while shopping inside an LCBO. His supporters decide to let him grab the last lemonade Smirnoff bottle out of good nature.
The product is now sold out, but fans are happy to meet the artist and know they share the same beverage taste.
The commercial comes just in time for the Billboard Music Con. The event will take place this weekend, beginning May 14, 2022. It will be held in Las Vegas. Fans of the artist will have the opportunity to try the drinks and win multiple fun prizes.
Image Credit: Smirnoff
Smirnoff Has Joined Forces with American Singer Ty Dolla $Igns
1. Celebrity-branded Beverages - Companies can collaborate with celebrities to create their own customized beverage collections, increasing product visibility and brand awareness.
2. Event-specific Beverage Campaigns - Creating event-specific beverage campaigns, like the Smirnoff lemonade collection for the Billboard Music Con, can tap into a specific target audience and increase sales.
3. Influencer Marketing - Partnering with influencers and celebrities to promote products can help increase brand awareness and reach new audiences.
1. Alcohol and Beverages - The alcohol and beverage industry can benefit from celebrity and event-based marketing campaigns to drive sales and increase brand recognition.
2. Music and Entertainment - Event specific marketing campaigns and collaborations with musicians and celebrities can help increase product visibility and boost sales.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Influencer and celebrity marketing campaigns can be beneficial for the marketing and advertising industry, especially for reaching new customers and driving sales.