Pink-Frogs Cosmetics' Smart Rolling Sun Oil SPF 50+ is a standout sun care product and the first eco-label compliant sunscreen. Now that the EU Ecolabel is no longer limited to “rinse off cosmetic products," there's the chance for developers to create new solutions that are high in quality and mindful of their environmental impact.
The refillable recycled plastic packaging helps to reduce plastic consumption by 60%, plus the plant-powered formula is free from nanomaterials and allergens, and it's safe for oceans and coral reefs. The roll-on packaging is an innovative solution that's waste-reducing and useful for helping consumers to apply the product with precision for sun protection on the go. This award-winning SPF solution boasts the European Union eco-label stamp and other accolades.
Smart Rolling Sun Oil SPF 50+ is Eco-Label Compliant
1. Eco-friendly Sun Care - Developers have the opportunity to create eco-friendly sun care products, which are high-quality and have minimal environmental impact.
2. Roll-on Sunscreen Packaging - Innovative roll-on packaging solutions for sun care products can reduce waste, increase precision and make it easier for customers to apply sunscreen on the go.
3. Nanomaterial-free Sun Care - There is an opportunity to create sun care products that are free of nanomaterials and allergens and safe for oceans and coral reefs.
1. Cosmetics - Companies can create cosmetics that comply with eco-label guidelines and reduce plastic consumption, especially in sun care products.
2. Packaging - Innovative packaging solutions can be developed that are waste-reducing and useful for consumers for the application of sun care products.
3. Health & Wellness - The health & wellness industry can create safe and eco-friendly sun care products that are free of nanomaterials and allergens to ensure protection against harmful UV rays.