At the 2019 Appliances & Electronics World Expo, Haier will be showcasing its multi-brand Smart Home Solution to provide support for various living scenarios across the bedroom, bathroom living room and kitchen. With seven of its brands, Haier is introducing what is being called "the industry's first full smart home set" to suit entertaining, food, clothing and living needs.
The smart home set has the potential to be customized to support various needs and habits for an Internet-enabled lifestyle. This innovative system includes washing machines with smart clothing management platforms to oversee the entire life cycle of garments, as well as a smart speaker that uses a single word to control all devices.
While there are many smart home products that are being released for consumers, the Haier Smart Home Solution sets itself apart as an all-encompassing IoT system that has the potential to be expanded in the future.
Haier's Smart Home Solution Covers the Bedroom, Kitchen & Beyond
1. Multi-brand Smart Home Solutions - Haier is introducing the industry's first full smart home set to achieve a fully networked Smart Home Solution.
2. Smart Clothing Management Platforms - Haier's smart washing machines with smart clothing management platforms can oversee the entire life cycle of garments.
3. Single Word Control Devices - Haier's smart speaker uses a single word to control all devices.
1. Home Appliance - Multiple home appliance companies could adapt multi-brand Smart Home Solutions with an Internet of Things (IoT) system like Haier's.
2. Electronics - Electronics companies could integrate smart clothing management platforms that oversee the life cycle of garments like Haier's.
3. Smart Home - Haier's single word control devices could be adopted by other smart home companies to create a more streamlined and user-friendly experience.