There are some things you never grow out of, for some that means never eating raw tomatoes, for others, it’s an unwillingness to stop playing with toys.
Lego is clearly one of those items some people will never grow out of, and something that many people appear to have a lot more fun with as adults than when they were children. These S & M Lego scenes are a total case in point.
Check out how many ways adults can use the children’s toy. I think this has gone so far that Lego has become a toy that can be embraced by any age.
What's worse, a UK newspaper claims to have uncovered a spate of “LEGO porn” videos on the web.
Explicit Lego Fun For Adults
1. Adult Lego Play - Expanding market for adults who continue to find enjoyment in playing with Lego, creating opportunity for adult-themed Lego sets and experiences.
2. Crossover Toys - Increasing demand for toys that appeal to both children and adults, bridging the gap between traditional toy markets and adult leisure activities.
3. Unconventional Toy Use - Growing trend of exploring unconventional ways to use children's toys like Lego for adult amusement, opening up possibilities for adult-focused toy innovations.
1. Toy Manufacturing - The toy manufacturing industry can seize the opportunity to develop and market adult-oriented Lego sets and themed products to cater to the expanding adult Lego play market.
2. Adult Entertainment - The adult entertainment industry can explore the potential for adult-themed Lego content and experiences, tapping into the crossover between adult leisure activities and traditional toys.
3. Creative Workshops - Creative workshop businesses can capitalize on the trend of unconventional toy use by offering workshops and experiences that encourage adults to explore creative and playful applications of children's toys like Lego.