Balenciaga is getting into the summer season this year by going heavy on blue colorways, with its large tote bag that was largely compared to IKEA's shopping bags, and the Slip-On Lurex which is offered in both bright blue and teal colorways.
The luxurious shoes have monochrome uppers, which are made from viscose and silk and have a light shimmer embedded into them. This makes them sparkle subtly from a distance away -- making them a little more eye-catching without being too overwhelming. To make the shoes easy to take on and off, Balenciaga includes elastic bands beneath the tongues.
The Slip-On Lurexs are finished off with thick white soles that are made from ecru, which have light textured markings on the toes and heels.
Balenciaga Released Two Colorways of Its Slip-On Lurex Silhouette
1. Shimmery Slip-on Shoes - Innovative use of fabrics and shimmer brings a new level of luxury and visual appeal to slip-on shoe designs.
2. Summer Colorways - The trend of using bright and vibrant colorways for summer footwear adds a playful element to fashion choices.
3. Comfortable Convenience - The inclusion of elastic bands for easy on and off functionality caters to the consumer demand for comfortable and convenient footwear.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can explore the use of shimmer and unique colorways to create visually appealing footwear options.
2. Textile - The use of innovative fabrics like viscose and silk with embedded shimmer opens up opportunities for textile manufacturers to cater to the luxury market.
3. Footwear - Footwear brands can capitalize on the demand for comfortable slip-on shoes by incorporating elastic bands and textured soles into their designs.