Sleeveface is a simply brilliantly funny trend and reminds me of a baby version of the trend on camoflague suits i posted earlier this week except this is a lot more fun and anyone can do it...
Officially and according to sleeveface.com it is
"one or more persons obscuring or augmenting any part of their body or bodies with record sleeve(s) causing an illusion"
So basically recreating a record sleeve with you as part of it. Very much an online trend it can be seen at the usual suspects of you tube, face book, flickr... Go on have a go... No one knows it is you which is part of the fun!!!
1. Sleeveface Trend - The Sleeveface trend provides disruptive innovation opportunities in the entertainment and social media industries for augmented reality and personalized experiences.
2. DIY Photobooth Trend - The DIY Photobooth trend offers disruptive innovation opportunities in the events and photography industries for user-generated content and customizable experiences.
3. Illusion Art Trend - The Illusion Art trend presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the art and advertising industries for interactive and attention-grabbing visual experiences.
1. Entertainment Industry - The entertainment industry can leverage the Sleeveface trend for virtual reality experiences and original content creation.
2. Social Media Industry - The social media industry can utilize the Sleeveface trend for user-generated content, influencer marketing, and targeted advertising.
3. Photography Industry - The photography industry can incorporate the DIY Photobooth trend for product differentiation and personalized services.