This alcoholic brand has put out a naughty ad before with lips, two cherries and two girls. Need I say more? This time around, a new Skyy Vodka ad has emerged with another phallic symbol ad.
The new print displays a woman's legs wrapped around the Skyy Vodka bottle, the base of the bottle placed right on top of her crotch. The sexually charged ad makes a play that sex and alcohol go hand-in-hand and that drinking Skyy Vodka will get you some dirty action.
Skyy Vodka Ad Gets Uber Naughty in Their New Campaign
1. Sexualized Advertising - There is an opportunity for brands to explore sexually provocative ads to capture attention and create a buzz.
2. Controversial Branding - Brands can consider pushing boundaries and embracing controversial imagery to stand out in a crowded market.
3. Convergence of Sex and Alcohol - Exploring the connection between sex and alcohol in advertising can appeal to a specific target audience and enhance brand positioning.
1. Alcoholic Beverages - The alcoholic beverages industry can adapt provocative advertising strategies to differentiate their brands and attract new customers.
2. Marketing & Advertising - Marketing and advertising agencies can assist brands in creating bold and attention-grabbing campaigns that generate buzz and media coverage.
3. Media & Entertainment - Media platforms can explore controversial advertising content to drive viewership and engagement, capitalizing on the element of shock value.