Kim Kardashian has announced the launch of her new skincare line dubbed ‘SKKN BY KIM.’ Kim credits her newfound knowledge of skincare practices to the world’s top dermatologists whom she has worked with closely in her journey. The nine-item range will comprise a cleanser, toner, exfoliator, hyaluronic acid, vitamin-C serum, face cream, eye cream, oil drops, and night oil. The products are formulated for all types of skin no matter a user's age and provide consumers with a complete multi-step routine for the summer.
The skincare brand will launch officially on June 21, 2022. Kim Kardashian is the latest among dozens of celebrities who have dabbled in the skincare world, joining the likes of Kylie Jenner, Jennifer Lopez, and Rihanna.
Image Credit: SKKN BY KIM
Kim Kardashian Announces Her Forthcoming Skincare Line, 'SKKN BY KIM'
1. Celebrity Skincare Lines - Celebrities are launching their own skincare lines to tap into the beauty industry with their famous and influential brands.
2. Multi-step Skincare Routines - Consumers prefer multi-step skincare routines and are willing to purchase complete sets to achieve optimal skin health.
3. Collaborations with Dermatologists - More celebrities are collaborating with top dermatologists to create innovative and effective skincare products.
1. Beauty Industry - The beauty industry continues to grow with the rise of celebrity skincare brands and consumers' fascination with skincare routines.
2. Celebrity Branding Industry - The celebrity branding industry is thriving as well-known figures venture into different niches, such as skincare, to cater to their loyal audiences.
3. Health and Wellness Industry - The health and wellness industry is a prime candidate to disrupt the skincare market with innovative products that promote healthy skin.