TwistedLamb and Skingraft have teamed up to create these fantastically edgy skeletal print leggings. Rows of white spiky bones from creatures unknown entwine down the entire length of the skin-tight black lycra leggings from hip to ankle, while larger, more threatening bones fan out wrapping the rear in a clawlike cage.
The overall effect is intimating to say the least, but also unexpectedly thinning and extremely flattering to the shape of a woman’s body. Teamed with a military-inspired jacket and buckle-embellished lace-up leather booties, the look is wildly rock 'n' roll, if not all-out thrash metal. The twisted skeletal leggings are availble in black or gray on the Skingraft site for $80, but I have a feeling they will go fast.
The fabulously dark and avant-garde photography is by the talented Julia Comita. Shot outdoors at night, an old wooden door, iron railings and distressed brick create a shadowy street-chic backdrop for the star of the photographs – the TwistedLamb/Skingraft skeletal leggings.
TwistedLamb & Skingraft Wrap Your Legs in Spiny Bones
1. Edgy Leggings - Opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate unconventional designs and make bold statements through clothing.
2. Skeletal Fashion - Opportunity for creatives to explore the combination of anatomy and fashion in unique ways.
3. Dark Clothing - Opportunity for fashion brands to embrace the gothic aesthetic and appeal to a niche market.
1. Fashion - Creating new and interesting designs for consumers who want to stand out and make a statement with their clothing choices.
2. Photography - Providing opportunities for photographers to capture unique and unconventional fashion designs in creative and engaging ways.
3. Arts & Entertainment - Incorporating edgy fashion designs into music videos, film, and television to convey a certain mood or aesthetic.