adidas announces a new collaborative skateboarding line and this time the label is partnering up with Hardies Hardware which is an apparel and accessory brand kickstarted by Tyshawn Jones — an adidas pro team rider, and his friends.
The adidas Skateboarding x Hardies Hardware capsule is limited edition and it boasts a new iteration of the Sabalo silhouette. The model features a vulcanized GeoGlex outsole, a premium leather upper and a form-fitting construction. The next footwear model made available through this collaborative skateboarding line is the Matchcourt High RX2. Both designs have been playfully accented by a purple colorway and are ensured to be quite durable when met with strenuous activities.
The skateboarding line also spotlights a few clothing offerings including a pull-over jacket, a jersey, and convertible pants.
The New adidas Skateboarding Collab is with Hardies Hardware
1. Collaborative Skateboarding Lines - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Brands can explore partnerships with skateboarding labels to create exclusive collaborative collections.
2. Limited Edition Capsules - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Companies can create limited edition product capsules to generate excitement and exclusivity among consumers.
3. Playful Color Accents - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Adding bold and playful color accents to products can attract younger and trend-conscious consumers.
1. Skateboarding Apparel and Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Companies can develop innovative and durable skateboarding apparel and accessories to cater to the growing demand in this market.
2. Footwear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Footwear brands can explore new materials and technologies to create skateboarding shoes that offer enhanced performance and durability.
3. Fashion and Streetwear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Fashion and streetwear brands can incorporate skateboarding elements and collaborations into their collections to connect with the skateboarding subculture and attract new customers.