SIZ cookware has created a naturally non-stick, easy-to-clean pan. SIZ pan is said to last a lifetime and is designed to keep things simple in the kitchen.
Traditional pans can be highly irritating when trying to scrap stuck-on food. SIZ pans solve this problem by using premium carbon steel.
The pan builds up seasoning layers with more use, making it more non-stick. Interestingly, there are no synthetic compounds used in the pan. The product has superb heat retention due to its 2.5mm frame. Additionally, it is easy to wash when warm, requiring only water and a sponge.
The pan can be placed back on the stove when washed until the remaining water evaporates. Those interested in improving their kitchenware can find out more on the Kickstarter website.
Image Credit: SIZ cookware
Siz Cookware Has Created a Non-Stick, Easy-to-Clean Pan
1. Natural Non-stick Cookware - The disruption opportunity is for cookware companies to create products that are non-stick and easy-to-clean without the use of synthetic compounds.
2. Increased Product Durability - The disruption opportunity is to create products that are designed to last a lifetime using premium materials like carbon steel.
3. Sustainable Kitchenware - The disruption opportunity is to create kitchenware products that are environmentally friendly and easy to maintain.
1. Cookware Industry - The disruption opportunity is for companies within the cookware industry to develop more sustainable and innovative products that appeal to consumers.
2. Home Goods Industry - The disruption opportunity is for companies in the home goods industry to integrate eco-friendly materials and design into their products to meet an increasing demand from environmentally aware consumers.
3. Sustainability Industry - The disruption opportunity is for companies focused on sustainability to collaborate with manufacturers and develop more sustainable alternatives to traditional kitchenware materials.