Sissi Goetze presented her Spring/Summer 2015 collection during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Berlin. The designer's latest runways show featured a range of minimal and retro-infused looks that boasted refined cuts, overlapping fabrics and a hint of pattern that caught the eye of audience members.
Models took to the stage in denim pairings, trouser and white tee ensembles and retro shirt staples that were displayed in a printed fabric palette. The pieces embodied a nostalgic air and looked to the past for their inspiration.
Embracing the spirit of the 50s, the Sissi Goetze Spring/Summer 2015 collection embodies the era's rebellious, rockabilly aesthetic. The presentation highlights modern versions of 50s silhouettes that are showcased with slicked back hair looks. While retro in its inspiration, this menswear collection is fresh and modern in its aesthetic.
The Sissi Goetze Spring/Summer 2015 Collection is 50s Inspired
1. Minimal and Retro-infused Looks - Designers can incorporate minimal and retro elements into their collections to create a unique and nostalgic aesthetic.
2. Modern Versions of Retro Silhouettes - Designers can update 50s silhouettes with modern twists to give a fresh and contemporary feel to their collections.
3. Rockabilly and 50s-inspired Fashion - Designers can draw inspiration from the rebellious and edgy style of the rockabilly era to create bold and statement-making pieces.
1. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can explore incorporating minimal and retro elements into their collections to create unique and nostalgic aesthetics.
2. Men's Fashion - The men's fashion industry can embrace modern versions of retro silhouettes to offer customers fresh and contemporary options.
3. Retro-inspired Accessories - Accessory designers can tap into the rockabilly and 50s-inspired trend to create bold and statement-making pieces that complement retro fashion collections.