Draw more attention to your neck line with a silver octopus necklace from Fred Flare. An octopus has 3 hearts, so giving your girlfriend this gift will let her know you care. It will also let her know you're cheap, because it's only $24 (but it's the thought that counts).
Implications - Animal-shaped products appeal to specific niche markets, depending on the specific creature they are inspired by. For example, fans of the super natural, more specifically vampires, may be drawn towards more bat-like items. By recognizing their specific target demographic, designers planning to apply an animal print or shape need to first uncover what animal their target consumer would relate to the most.
1. Animal-inspired Fashion - The increasing popularity of animal-shaped products presents an opportunity for designers to create unique, niche items that cater to specific target demographics.
2. Customized Jewelry - Consumers are seeking personalized jewelry items, and adding animal shapes or prints can add an extra layer of personality to these unique pieces.
3. Affordable Gift Options - As consumers become more cost-conscious, affordable jewelry items like the silver octopus necklace from Fred Flare offer an opportunity for brands to tap into this market segment.
1. Fashion and Accessories - Designers and retailers specializing in fashion and accessories can incorporate animal-inspired shapes and prints into their offerings to create unique, personalized items for customers.
2. Jewelry - Jewelry manufacturers and retailers can capitalize on the trend of customized jewelry items by incorporating animal shapes and prints into their designs.
3. Gifts and Souvenirs - Retailers offering affordable gift options can take advantage of the trend towards budget-conscious consumers by offering animal-shaped jewelry items like the silver octopus necklace from Fred Flare as a unique and thoughtful option.