Slip may be best known for its silk pillowcases but the luxury brand is now introducing a new range of silk hair accessories in partnership with celebrity stylists and social media ambassadors. The brand's new assortment of hair accessories includes slipsilk-covered Slip Scrunchies, Midi Scrunchies, Skinnies, as well as knotted and twisted headbands in a variety of fashion-forward colors and patterns.
Like the brand's pillowcases, these hair accessories are supremely gentle on hair and help to avoid creasing and damaging the hair. Additionally, the products are made with high-quality, long-fiber mulberry silk and non-toxic dyes.
Slip's Slipsilk Squad is made up of influencer Stephanie Shepherd, Summer Fridays co-founder Marianna Hewitt, hairstylist and Ouai founder Jen Atkin, make-up artist Mary Phillips and stylist Andrew Fitzsimons, who regularly works with the Kardashians and Jenners.
Luxury Pillowcase Brand Slip Launched Stylish Scrunchies & Headbands
1. Silk Hair Accessories - The introduction of silk hair accessories opens up opportunities to create luxurious and gentle products that prevent hair damage.
2. Fashion-forward Hairbands - The launch of knotted and twisted headbands in trendy colors and patterns presents a chance to innovate in the hairband industry.
3. Non-toxic Hair Products - The use of non-toxic dyes in silk hair accessories offers a disruptive opportunity to create healthier and safer hair products.
1. Luxury Pillowcase - Luxury pillowcase brands can expand their product offerings by incorporating silk hair accessories into their collections.
2. Fashion Accessories - The launch of slip silk-covered scrunchies and headbands presents a chance for fashion accessory brands to create stylish and hair-friendly products.
3. Haircare - The introduction of high-quality silk hair accessories opens up opportunities for haircare brands to enhance their offerings with gentle and damage-preventing products.