The wireless watch controlled .22cal pistol by Armatix (shown here in pic #1,) was the show stopper at this year’s Shooting Hunting and Outdoor Trade Show. The $10K 007-style linked LED gun won’t fire unless it receives a signal from its matching wristwatch. Have a look through this gallery which features some of the latest and greatest enhancements and innovations in killer gear.
For those of us who just didn’t get enough of a techno-fix from CES 2010, the Las Vegas Shooting Hunting and Outdoor Trade Show featured enough wicked weaponry to hold us off until we can hunt down the next one.
Armatix .22 cal at the Shooting Hunting and Outdoor Trade Show
1. Wireless Weaponry - The development of wireless-controlled firearms presents an opportunity for increased safety and security measures, while also raising questions about potential misuse and hacking risks.
2. Smart Gun Technology - The use of wireless watches and biometric sensors to control firearms represents a key trend in the development of smart gun technology, with potential applications in law enforcement and the military.
3. Connected Firearms - The integration of wireless technologies into firearms opens up opportunities for improved data collection and analytics, allowing gun owners, law enforcement and military personnel to monitor and manage firearms usage and performance in real-time.
1. Firearms Manufacturing - Firearms manufacturers could explore opportunities to invest in and develop smart gun technology, and integrate wireless features into their product lines to stay ahead of the curve and cater to evolving market demands.
2. Security and Surveillance - The development of connected firearms and smart gun technology presents opportunities for security and surveillance companies to expand their product offerings and provide integrated solutions that enhance safety and security measures for law enforcement, military and other high-risk industries.
3. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies could explore opportunities to collaborate with firearms manufacturers and integrate wireless features, biometric sensors and other cutting-edge technologies into firearms to create innovative, high-tech products that appeal to tech-savvy gun owners and enthusiasts.