Now this is taking green to a whole other world (or planet). The Japanese Shimizu Corporation Luna Ring is a concept involving the creation of a solar belt around the moon. Collecting solar energy, the Luna Ring would act as a mediator between the sun and the earth, transferring solar energy from the former to the latter.
Although the idea appears to be a bit of a stretch, the Shimizu Corporation's Luna Ring is certainly an interesting concept to be developed.
The Japanese Shimizu Corporation Luna Ring Concept is Otherworldly
1. Solar Energy Collection - The Luna Ring concept presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the solar energy collection industry.
2. Space-based Solar Power - The development of a solar belt around the moon opens up possibilities for disruptive innovation in the space-based solar power industry.
3. Interplanetary Energy Transfer - The Luna Ring concept introduces the potential for disruptive innovation in the interplanetary energy transfer industry.
1. Renewable Energy - The Luna Ring concept has implications for disruptive innovation in the renewable energy industry.
2. Space Technology - The development of a lunar solar belt presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in the space technology industry.
3. Clean Energy Infrastructure - The potential implementation of the Luna Ring concept could drive disruptive innovation in the clean energy infrastructure industry.