Snowboarder Shaun White has been known for his boarding skills and for smoking up, but now he will also be known for Oakley's new White Frogskin Shades.
The rose-colored sunglasses feature mirrored lenses with retro logo and styling. Perfect for the beach or for the hill, these white hot shades are on the cheaper end of the Oakley line at $155.
Image Credit: Current
Implications - A retro reversion has been seen across the board within the fashion industry in recent seasons. All businesses should account for the current consumer adornment of retro designs, packaging and marketing campaigns that feature flashbacks to previous decades in fashions like the 60s and 70s.
Shaun White Designs Rose-Colored Oakley Frogskins
1. Retro Fashion Revival - Opportunity to incorporate retro designs, packaging and marketing campaigns in fashion industry to cater to current consumer trends
2. Colorful Sunglasses - Opportunity to create affordable, colorful sunglasses for men as a fashion accessory
3. Celebrity Collaborations - Opportunity to collaborate with celebrities to create unique and trendy products
1. Fashion - Industry can cater to the current consumer trend of retro fashion designs
2. Eyewear - Industry can introduce more affordable, colorful men's sunglasses as a fashion accessory
3. Entertainment - Industry can collaborate with celebrities for product endorsements and innovative designs