Jordistyle by Sharon Mor Yosef actually has nothing to do with Harry Potter; however, due to the placement of the blue scar on the model’s head in the photos, I cannot help but make the Hogwarts connection.
Styled by Pedro Dias and photographed by Sharon Mor Yosef, the collection brings a futuristic look to men’s fashion, and provides some possible wardrobe options for the most famous student at Hogwarts.
Implications - In a contemporary consumer culture dominated by blockbuster Hollywood movies and products co-branded with celebrities, one of the most effective ways a company can create a lasting impression on the minds of consumers is by investing in partnerships with major film franchises. By attaching the company name to a major film series, the company establishes itself as one on the forefront of contemporary pop culture.
Sharon Mor Yosef Captures Altered Version of Famous Scar
1. Futuristic Fashion - Sharon Mor Yosef's collection brings a futuristic look to men's fashion, indicating an opportunity for creating new futuristic designs.
2. Pop Culture Partnerships - Investing in partnerships with major film franchises can create lasting impressions on consumers, creating an opportunity for company collaborations with movie or celebrity brands.
3. Alterations of Classic Styles - Altering classic styles with a modern twist, like placing a blue scar on a model's head, can create novel fashion designs and innovation opportunities.
1. Fashion Industry - Fashion companies can capitalize on futuristic and hybrid fashion designs in their collections to attract consumers' attention.
2. Entertainment Industry - Movie franchises and celebrity brands can exploit their products by partnering with fashion designers and companies.
3. Advertising Industry - Advertising agencies can create compelling brand experiences by integrating pop culture references and altering classic styles with a modern twist in their campaigns.