UK-based retail label END. worked in collaboration with sportswear brand PUMA by giving the signature Thunder sneaker a tonal makeover entitled 'Shadow Rise.' The new colorway takes on a more muted approach with its predominantly black hue accented with tones influenced by concrete and wood. The uppers are finished in a mix of materials, including leather and nubuck in black.
The upper sits on top of an IMEVA cushioned midsole finished in gray and white, along with an infusion of a semi-transparent gum rubber outsole. The wooden and concrete inspirations are seen across the heel, with colors of beige and gray along the sneaker's co-branded pull tab and footbed made from cork. The Shadow Rise Thunder sneakers are set to drop on October 20th online at END.
PUMA and END. Dropped a Shadow Rise Colorway for the Thunder Sneaker
1. Muted Tonal Sneakers - Opportunity to create new tonal sneakers that combine muted and natural colors for a fresh look.
2. Mixed-material Sneakers - Opportunity to create sneakers that use multiple materials for a unique and visually interesting design.
3. Semi-transparent Rubber Outsoles - Opportunity to incorporate semi-transparent rubber outsoles into sneaker designs for a modern look and added traction.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can incorporate muted tonal colors in their sneaker designs for a fresh take on traditional colorways.
2. Sportswear - Sportswear companies can use mixed-material designs to create visually interesting and unique sneakers.
3. Footwear - The footwear industry can explore the use of semi-transparent rubber outsoles to improve traction while also adding a modern touch to their designs.