There is a serenity to the Shades of Grey by Micah Cohen SS14 lookbook that owes itself to the seashore setting of Southern California. A picturesque backdrop for the contemporary designs put on display, the looks standout, but not as much as one would expect. Instead, they stand out just enough to get noticed in the right ways.
Shot by photographer Mike Carreiro, the Shades of Grey by Micah Cohen SS14 lookbook highlights garments that were inspired by athletic and lounge wear. Loose yet tailored, minimalist yet full of details, the pieces boast a smart use of chambray, suede and lightweight linen that is perfect for the upcoming warmer seasons. Titled 'Spring Forward,' the catalog encourages clean looks that are stylishly versatile. The collection is full of staples.
The Shades of Grey by Micah Cohen SS14 Catalog is Serene
1. Contemporary Seashore Fashion - The trend could lead to disruption in the fashion industry as more designers look toward nature and beach-inspired designs.
2. Athletic-inspired Minimalist Garments - This trend could create opportunities for active wear companies to expand their offerings to include minimalist pieces that can be worn both in and out of the gym.
3. Smart Use of Natural Fabrics - This trend could disrupt the textile industry by increasing demand for sustainably-sourced and environmentally-friendly textiles for fashion and home goods.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry could benefit from responding to the Contemporary Seashore Fashion trend by incorporating beach-inspired designs and natural fabrics into their collections.
2. Athletic Wear - The Athletic-Inspired Minimalist Garments trend presents an opportunity for active wear companies to diversify their product lines and appeal to a wider range of customers.
3. Textiles - The Smart Use of Natural Fabrics trend may cause a shift in the textile industry toward more sustainable and environmentally-friendly options.