John Ross' fashion label SEVENTH HEAVEN introduces its latest collection designed for the Spring/Summer 2019 season. The entire capsule is widely expansive, exploring denim materials in an experimental manner. It blends together recognizable motifs that nod to various religions and also infuses a strong sense of Americana details in outlandish details.
The expansive capsule features pieces including sweaters, vests, jackets, jeans, shorts, tees, and caps as well. Some of the standout seasonal items include the trucker jackets with a padded cross on the back, the rosary trench coat, the jeans with embroidered accents, and the SEVENTH HEAVEN Open Late long sleeve top. All of the pieces from the experimental Spring/Summer 2019 collection are set to launch soon online.
SEVENTH HEAVEN Launches an Americana SS19 Collection
1. Experimental Denim - Fashion labels can utilize denim in new and innovative ways, to craft unique and unconventional pieces.
2. Religious Motifs - Incorporating elements from various religious motifs in fashion designs can create eye-catching and thought-provoking pieces.
3. Americana Details - The incorporation of Americana details within fashion designs that highlight American heritage can create a unique and captivating look.
1. Fashion - Fashion designers and labels can take inspiration from this collection to create their own experimental and unique designs for the upcoming season.
2. Retail - Retailers can leverage the Americana trend highlighted in this collection to attract customers with an interest in American heritage-inspired clothing.
3. Marketing - Marketers can utilize the incorporation of religious motifs in fashion to create thought-provoking and unique campaigns that resonate with customers.