Seibei tee shirts is the brain child of natural funny man David Murray. Murray is seeking funding on Kickstarter so that he can jumpstart his ambitious plans of designing tee shirts for a living.
Seibei tee shirts are all highly creative and funny pieces that are sure to turn some heads. My favorite tee in Murray's collection simply reads, "I'm fat, let's party." There are many great creations in this collection, all of which are worth a gander.
Implications - Youth consumers are attracted to quirky and fun products that display a high level of originality. Seibei tee shirts taps into this impulse and create attire that expresses the individuality of the consumer. Companies should take this mindset into account when creating products and ad campaigns for this demographic.
David Murray's Seibei Tee Shirts Will Put a Smile on Your Face
1. Quirky Apparel Trend - Creating unique and humorous clothing designs that express individuality are gaining popularity among young consumers, providing opportunities for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry.
2. Crowdfunding Trend - Crowdfunding websites like Kickstarter can provide aspiring entrepreneurs a platform to jumpstart ambitious plans, opening opportunities for disruption in both the startup and investment industries.
3. Youth Consumerism Trend - Youth consumers are a powerful market that attracts companies by showcasing their individuality and creativity. As such, companies that tap into this trend have an opportunity to create unique, marketable products.
1. Fashion Industry - The apparel industry can take advantage of the desire for unique clothing designs among young consumers, providing opportunities for innovation and brand differentiation.
2. Startup Industry - Aspiring entrepreneurs seeking funding for their ideas can use crowdfunding platforms like Kickstarter as a stepping stone to jumpstart their plans, creating opportunities for disruptive innovation in various industries.
3. Investment Industry - Crowdfunding platforms like Kickstarter offer a new way for investors to fund projects and startups, opening up new investment opportunities and potentially disrupting traditional investment practices.