You might have seen people moving around on those hybrid skateboard segways, but you probably haven't seem them move like this segway dance. The epic dance cover is set to the Justin Bieber's recently released and immensely catchy single 'What Do You Mean.'
Shot, edited and choreographed by David Moore, the music video is a combination of impressive segway manoeuvring and hip hop dance steps. Five men (Jake Deanda, Alex Ditommaso, Josh Killacky, Damien Lavergne and Evan Moody) star in the conceptual segway dance.
Some of the best moments include two dancers lifting a third off his segway by the arms as he kicks his feet in a slow-mo cycling motion and when they all pointed to their watches to lament the passage of time indicated in the lyrics.
This Choreographed Cover is Set to Justin Bieber's 'What Do You Mean'
1. Segway Dance - The rise of Segway dance videos presents an opportunity for choreographers and performers to explore innovative ways of integrating Segways into their dance routines.
2. Hybrid Skateboard Segways - The popularity of hybrid skateboard segways opens up possibilities for manufacturers to develop more advanced and maneuverable models.
3. Choreographed Music Videos - The success of choreographed segway dance videos indicates a demand for more creative and visually captivating music videos that incorporate dance routines.
1. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can embrace segway dance as a new form of entertainment, creating shows and events centered around this unique combination of dance and technology.
2. Personal Mobility - The personal mobility industry can leverage the popularity of hybrid skateboard segways to develop innovative and efficient transportation solutions for urban environments.
3. Music - The music industry can explore choreographed music videos as a way to enhance storytelling and engage viewers on a more visual and interactive level.