Brunette beauty Kaya Scodelario looks simply sexy inside the pages of 'Second Skin' in InStyle UK July 2010. Shot by photographer Jason Hetherington, the spread is all about neutral-colored undergarments.
Kaya Scodelario shows off pieces including a skin-tight black bodice, nude colored slip and a beautiful corset-style number that you might not want to cover up! Check out 'Second Skin' in InStyle UK July 2010 above.
Implications - Subtle lingerie is more appealing to females than over-exaggerated pieces that reveal everything. Consumers are looking for pieces that are seductive while staying classy. Designers could incorporate this element of sophistication for whatever they're making in order to attract more shoppers.
‘Second Skin' in InStyle UK July 2010 is Simply Sexy
1. Sophisticated Lingerie - Designers should incorporate an element of sophistication in their lingerie designs to attract more shoppers.
2. Neutral Colored Undergarments - Consumers prefer subtle lingerie over over-exaggerated pieces, which means neutral colored undergarments are in demand.
3. Understated Seduction - Women are seeking undergarments that are seductive yet classy, creating opportunities for designers to explore understated seduction themes.
1. Lingerie - The lingerie industry can benefit from incorporating an element of sophistication in their designs to appeal to more shoppers.
2. Fashion - Designers across the fashion industry can incorporate understated seduction themes to appeal to shoppers who prefer subtle and classy designs.
3. Retail - Retailers can cater to the demand for neutral colored undergarments by stocking more subtle lingerie pieces.