The seat belt camera straps are a fashionably fun way to customize your camera.
The easily identifiable straps are made from real seat belts salvaged from old unused cars. Available in a wide variety of colors, photographers can mix and match these accessories with their outfit. According to leading seat belt manufacturer, PolyWeb International Ltd., the belts have a breaking point of around 6000 pounds, so there's definitely no need to worry that these will break or snap throughout the day. You wouldn't worry about your seat belt snapping while you're driving, would you?
Brought to you by Photojojo, these vibrant stylish straps are great for events and sturdy enough for the adventurous thrill seekers who want to capture the great outdoors.
Seat Belt Camera Straps Can Hold Up to 6000 Pounds
1. Recycled Camera Accessories - Opportunity for companies to create innovative camera accessories using recycled materials.
2. Fashionable Camera Straps - Potential for designers to create trendy camera straps that align with personal style and outfits.
3. High-strength Camera Straps - Potential to develop camera straps with high breaking points for durability and reliability.
1. Fashion Accessories - Fashion companies can explore the market for camera straps as trendy accessories.
2. Eco-friendly Products - Opportunities for companies focused on sustainability to create camera accessories using recycled materials.
3. Outdoor Gear - Companies in the outdoor gear industry can benefit from creating durable camera straps for adventurous photographers.