You can't tell a great deal about the quality of a picture from the miniscule thumbnail image you see on your point-and-shoot's integrated display. The Screen Camera gives the user a better impression of the scene that's been captured with a way to view each photo enlarged right on the spot.
The compact digital camera would be manufactured to separate into two halves with the bottom incorporating its flash, lens, display and a 3D camera. The top portion has the power and shutter buttons as well as a projector and another 3D camera.
Once you've finished taking photos, Taizan Sen's concept camera can either be swiveled or disassembled for your previewing process. The Screen Camera's pico projector can enlarge your image in light, planting it on the tabletop before it or on the wall ahead of it.
The Screen Camera Presents Three Ways to View Your Pictures
1. Pivoting Projector Cameras - The integration of a projector with a camera creates new possibilities for on-the-spot photo previews and presentations.
2. 3D Cameras - Adding 3D cameras to projectors on cameras enhances the viewing experience.
3. Compact Digital Cameras - The Screen Camera's small and portable design makes it easy to use on-the-go.
1. Photography Industry - Manufacturers in the photography industry can benefit from integrating projectors and 3D cameras into their camera designs.
2. Technology Industry - The Screen Camera's innovative combination of a camera and projector is a potential disruptive product for consumers and businesses in the technology industry.
3. Presentation Industry - The screen camera presents a new option for on-the-go presentations in the presentation industry.