IKEA's newest 'School Lunch' ad is sentimental -- highlighting the close bond of a mother and daughter duo. The commercial also spotlights the functional design of IKEA kitchens as well as the Swedish lifestyle retailer's range of artisan food and beverage products, lunch bag accessories and more.
What appears to be a video of a woman making lunch for her child turns out to be a scene of a young girl packing a lunch for her mom as she prepares to leave the house for work. The ad spotlights IKEA's "within reach" design philosophy with everything from its modern kitchens, eco waste disposal products, food products and lunch bags featured.
IKEA's School Lunch tv spot is a sentimental back to school ad and shows audiences just how accessible and affordable its kitchens are for those seeking quality on a budget.
IKEA's School Lunch Campaign Highlights a Mother-Daughter Bond
1. Sentimental Advertising - Brands can capitalize on emotional connections with their audiences through campaigns that highlight personal relationships.
2. Affordable Quality - There is an opportunity for businesses to showcase their affordability while maintaining high-quality standards in their products and services.
3. Functional Design - Design-driven businesses can showcase their functional and accessible products, services, and spaces through their branding and advertising.
1. Home Goods - Home goods companies can showcase the functionality and affordability of their products through sentimental advertising campaigns that highlight personal connections with their customers.
2. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage companies can highlight their artisanal products and lunch accessories through ad campaigns that showcase the emotional and personal connections customers have with food and family.
3. Interior Design - Interior design companies can showcase their functional and accessible design philosophy through advertising campaigns that highlight the emotional connections customers have with their homes and living spaces.