The jubilant air that is present throughout the Schon! #15 The Lady editorial makes it the perfect holiday photo shoot. Although the fashion itself is far from being Christmas-y, it will still bring a smile to anyone's face who browses through it. Not to mention that these elegant ensembles would be a great alternative to more typical holiday party attire.
Lensed by fashion photographer Yuval Hen, the Schon! #15 The Lady editorial stars the happy Daisy Lowe. Stylist Kay Korsh outfitted her in retro-inspired, sophisticated designs from Ralph Lauren, Marni, Gareth Pugh, Roberto Cavalli and more. Yet, it is the glamorous hairdo and dark lips that will surely captivate people since it perfectly complements each look.
The Schon! #15 The Lady Photo Shoot is Happily Glamorous
1. Retro-inspired Fashion - Opportunity for disrupting the fashion industry by creating new lines and looks inspired by retro designs.
2. Sophisticated Holiday Party Attire - Disruptive innovation opportunity in the fashion industry to create holiday party attire that is elegant and sophisticated rather than traditional.
3. Glamorous Beauty Looks - Opportunity to disrupt the beauty industry by creating new makeup looks that complement sophisticated ensembles.
1. Fashion Industry - There is an opportunity for the fashion industry to disrupt the market by designing holiday party attire that is more sophisticated and elegant.
2. Beauty Industry - The beauty industry can be disrupted by creating glamorous makeup looks that complement sophisticated ensembles.
3. Photography Industry - Photographers can disrupt the industry by creating photo shoots with jubilant and happy tones that capture the essence of the occasion.