This really cool visual arts exhibition, Scan Toys, shows the inner workings of your favorite toys. The exhibit is by Monica Rojas and Hernan Eliaschev who are visual artists with some serious talent. I love seeing how things work, and these toys are no exception.
The Scan Toys exhibit has everything from Barbies in some precarious positions and dinosaurs from the past. I think this is such a great idea for an artistic endeavor, everyone loves childhood toys but the Scan Toys exhibit gives them a fresh new perspective.
Check out the Scan Toy’s flickr page for more images!
‘Scan Toys' is a Visual Arts Exhibition
1. Visual Art Exhibitions - This trend presents an opportunity for artists to explore new ways to showcase their work and create immersive experiences for viewers.
2. Toy Exploration - This trend provides an opportunity for toy manufacturers to create toys that showcase their internal mechanisms and provide a new level of interactivity for children.
3. Nostalgia-driven Art - This trend allows artists to tap into people's nostalgia for childhood toys and create artwork that evokes feelings of nostalgia and familiarity.
1. Visual Arts - This industry can benefit from incorporating technology and interactive elements into art exhibitions to generate more engagement and interest from viewers.
2. Toy Manufacturing - This industry has the opportunity to create innovative and educational toys that not only entertain but also provide insights into how they work.
3. Art Galleries - This industry can embrace the trend of nostalgia-driven art and curate exhibitions that appeal to people's love for childhood toys and evoke emotions.