You can expect some impressive features packed into the tiny Saxound Wireless Speaker, providing you with a portable means to play music in good quality. A winner of an A'Design Award, this compact piece of electronic equipment would be sure to impress.
Syed Tajudeen Abdul Rahman was inspired by the dimensions of a compact disk and essentially conceived this sound system to assume the same form as a pack of 50 CDs. The device measures 13 centimeters in diameter and 9.5 centimeters in height, making it large enough to deliver a profound audio experience, yet little enough to be carried about.
With a rechargeable battery inside of it, the Saxound Wireless Speaker does not require an electrical cord. Gadgets like smartphones, tablets and laptops can also be connected to it remotely with airplay technology.
Saxound Wireless Speaker is the Packed Tin Can of Audio Equipment
1. Portable Audio Systems - The trend of small cylindrical sound systems like the Saxound Wireless Speaker offers convenient, portable audio solutions.
2. Compact Electronic Equipment - The trend of compact electronic devices, exemplified by the Saxound Wireless Speaker, presents opportunities for innovative, space-saving designs.
3. Wireless Connectivity - The trend of wireless connectivity in audio devices, such as the Saxound Wireless Speaker, opens up possibilities for seamless integration with various gadgets.
1. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can benefit from the trend of portable audio systems by introducing innovative products with enhanced convenience and portability.
2. Technology Hardware - The technology hardware industry has opportunities to create compact electronic equipment that maximizes space efficiency and delivers high-quality audio experiences, inspired by trends like the Saxound Wireless Speaker.
3. Wireless Communication - The wireless communication industry can leverage the trend of wireless connectivity in audio devices to develop seamless and versatile solutions for connecting gadgets to speakers, as seen in the Saxound Wireless Speaker.