When Sarah Lovrien set out to photograph Alexandra Rabe for an exclusive C-Heads editorial, she aimed to capture the spirit of a hopeless romantic.
To do so, Rabe was outfitted in sensual lingerie by Noe Undergarments, jewelry by BCP Jewelry and a stand out white taffeta skirt by Fete Champetre. The overall look is dreamy, almost to the point of ethereality. Particularly striking is the oversized amulet that Rabe wears throughout the editorial, giving it an enchanting vibe, as though it is literally imbued with powers. Magic or not, the crystal remains alluring to the eye.
Of the shoot, Lovrien says, “This shoot is one of the first this year that will blend some of my favorite indie designers into styled editorials."
Sarah Lovrien Photographs Alexandra Rabe for C-Heads
1. Indie Designer Fashion - The fusion of indie designers and stylized editorials presents an opportunity for the creation of more unique fashion designs.
2. Mystical Accessories - The popularity of oversized amulets and mystical jewelry in fashion photoshoots could lead to an increase in demand for these types of accessories.
3. Dreamy Fashion Photography - Fashion photography that captures a dreamy and ethereal vibe has the potential to become a sought-after style for brands and publications alike.
1. Fashion Design - Indie fashion designers can capitalize on the growing interest in unique and stylized fashion through collaborations with artists and photographers.
2. Jewelry Design - Jewelry designers can capitalize on the trend of mystical accessories by incorporating crystals and other natural elements into their designs.
3. Photography - Fashion photographers who specialize in capturing dreamy and ethereal looks can differentiate themselves and attract clients seeking this style.