The battle has begun: Sarah Jessica Parker has taken on the paparazzi in a war over her choice of surrogate mother. Apparently the media has a dislike for the surrogate mother, saying that she is an unfit deviant as well as publicly outing her as a lesbian.
Sarah Jessica Parker shared some heated words with the paparazzi saying, “...the most unsavory things have been done… Pretty much all the lines have been crossed… There’s simply no excuse for doing this to somebody. It’s not acceptable.”
If anything, Sarah Jessica Parker’s comments have fueled the fire, publicizing her private life and the surrogate mothers private life even more. What is a celebrity to do when their fame affects those who didn’t sign up to be a part of the limelight?
Sarah Jessica Parker Irate About Tabloids Crossing the Line
1. Privacy Invasion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new technologies or services that protect individuals' privacy in the face of intrusive paparazzi.
2. Surrogate Mothers - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create platforms or support systems to ensure the safety and privacy of surrogate mothers in the public eye.
3. Media Ethics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore ways to promote responsible journalism and establish ethical guidelines for media outlets.
1. Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Harness artificial intelligence and machine learning to develop advanced surveillance and privacy protection technologies.
2. Healthcare - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Build specialized healthcare platforms or services that cater to the needs and well-being of surrogate mothers.
3. Media and Journalism - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create media platforms or content rating systems that prioritize ethical reporting and hold media outlets accountable for invasion of privacy.