The Sapto Djojokartiko Spring 2012 Lookbook advertorial stars model trio Dana Stuce, Anna Herrera and Vien Febrina.
Lukimages photographer Luki lenses the models in an enchanted forest setting, capturing them in shadowed darkness and dim lighting. Sporting pin-straight tresses and subtle makeup looks by artist Anpa Suha, Dana, Anna and Vien channel fashion goddesses and are reminiscent of woodland fairies.
The alluring Sapto Djojokartiko Spring 2012 lookbook is undeniably elegant, exuding an air of mystery along with a magical sense of whimsy. The advertorial showcases the designer's latest eveningwear looks and proves that style is in the details. These memorably striking portraits highlight Djojokartiko's ornate use of clustered embellishments, rich textures and heavily applied bead accents.
The Sapto Djojokartiko Spring 2012 Lookbook is Embellished
1. Enchanted Forest Fashion - The use of shadowed darkness and subtle makeup creates a sense of mystery and whimsy, presenting an opportunity for designers to incorporate magical elements in their fashion campaigns.
2. Embellished Eveningwear - The use of clustered embellishments, rich textures, and heavily applied bead accents creates ornate and elegant eveningwear, presenting an opportunity for designers to create unique and memorable pieces.
3. Fashion Photography as Art - Lukimages' use of dim lighting and elegant model poses elevate fashion photography into a form of art, presenting an opportunity for photographers to experiment with unconventional techniques.
1. Fashion - Fashion designers can use these trends to create unique and ornate eveningwear designs that incorporate magical elements.
2. Photography - Photographers can experiment with unconventional lighting and poses to elevate fashion photography into a form of art.
3. Advertising - Advertisers can use the sense of mystery and whimsy presented in these trends to create memorable and striking campaigns that capture viewers' attention.