Leather cowboy pants with fringes, lassos, tiaras, sashes, short skirts, Sapphic themes, provocative poses, and lots of color: These are just some of the things you will see in this editorial, which is spearheaded by supermodels Eva Herzigova and Claudia Schiffer.
Called ‘Pièce Maîtresse,’ the colorful and quirky spread is in the March 2009 issue of Vogue Magazine Paris. The photos in this editorial are a bit oversaturated with color, but the styling is very decent.
However, the thing that escapes here is Lagerfeld’s vision. What was the man going for here? In any event, Claudia and Eva look fantastic in these pictures.
The Pièce Maîtresse editorial was lensed by Chanel’s creative director Karl Lagerfeld.
Claudia Schiffer and Eva Herzigova Get Intimate for Vogue
1. Sapphic Themes in Fashion Editorials - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore new and inclusive narratives in fashion editorials that celebrate diversity and challenge traditional societal norms.
2. Colorful and Quirky Styling - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate bold and unconventional styling techniques to create visually striking and memorable fashion spreads.
3. Collaboration Between Supermodels and Creative Director - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Foster partnerships between renowned supermodels and creative directors to create unique and influential fashion editorials.
1. Fashion Editorial - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Embrace creativity and unconventional concepts to revolutionize the fashion editorial industry.
2. Fashion Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Experiment with vibrant colors, unconventional styling, and diverse themes to redefine the boundaries of fashion photography.
3. Fashion Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Partner with supermodels and creative directors to challenge traditional design aesthetics and create groundbreaking fashion collections.