Data storage solutions company SanDisk has announced the launch of its new Pro-Blade Modular SSD Ecosystem, a storage system targeted toward serious creators in need of speed, portability, and capacity.
The Pro-Blade Modular SSD Ecosystem is built around a robust SD Mag that boasts an impressive 4,000 lbs of crush resistance and 3m of drop resistance. This means that users can feel safe when using the storage system, knowing that their data is highly protected, even in the face of drops and other potential accidents.
In terms of features, the Pro-Blade Modular SSD Ecosystem comes equipped with storage capacities of 1TB, 2TB, and 4TB. In addition, the system allows for mags with 2000MB/s read and write speeds through USB-C. What's more, the device also features a desktop SSD enclosure that can store up to four mags.
Image Credit: SanDisk
SanDisk Launches New Pro-Blade Modular SSD Ecosystem
1. Modular SSD Storage - The trend of modular and portable SSD storage systems offers opportunities for businesses to create new products with better storage, speed and capacity.
2. Ruggedized Data Storage - The trend of rugged and durable data storage offers businesses the potential to create disruptive products with high durability and damage resistance.
3. High-speed Data Transfer - The trend toward high-speed data transfer is creating opportunities for businesses to innovate in the areas of data transfer and storage, with mags featuring read and write speeds up to 2000MB/s through USB-C.
1. Technology - The technology industry can take advantage of new trends in modular, ruggedized, and high-speed data storage to create innovative products and services.
2. Media and Entertainment - The media and entertainment industry can benefit from the speed, capacity, and portability of modular SSD storage for video editing and other creative workflows.
3. Transportation and Logistics - The transportation and logistics industry can leverage trends in ruggedized data storage to create products that are more resistant to damage from bumps and drops during transportation and handling.