Recently, the arts has been integrated into STEM education, creating, a STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts and math) curriculum, which SAM Labs plans to creatively evolve by introducing robotics and computer sciences into classrooms.
Through a variety of software, tools and initiates, SAM Labs has created a STEM kit, which can be utilized in biology and art classrooms alike. The kit allows coding to be a creative and entertaining process, encouraging kids to call upon both imaginative and tactile skills. The kit, which can be used in a multi-disciplinary manner, enables students to create "an internet of things they didn't know were possible," potentially igniting the entrepreneur, designer, or scientist in the user.
SAM Labs' STEM Kit Can Be Used in Biology or Art Classes
1. STEAM Education - Integrating arts into STEM education creates an opportunity to introduce robotics and computer sciences in classrooms.
2. Multi-disciplinary Learning - STEM kits that can be used in biology and art classrooms are facilitating multi-disciplinary learning and creativity.
3. Internet of Things (iot) Education - STEM kits that allow coding to be a creative process while creating an IoT result in new learning opportunities for students.
1. Education Technology - The integration of art within STEM education plans requires modern and interactive ed tech tools and software, providing an opportunity to innovate in ed tech.
2. Toy and Game Manufacturing - Manufacturers who provide build-it-yourself STEM kits for kids are fostering creativity and a curiosity-driven mindset among future generations.
3. Creative Technology - STEM kits that offer an IoT result created through a creative process represent a growing opportunity for creative tech startups in the education industry.