Adding to its daring collections of men’s intimates, online boutique Modus Vivendi introduces a new range of exotic, animal-printed apparel with the launch of the brand’s Safari Line. The collection features underwear in brief and boxer form, a tank top, a linen shirt, and Bermuda shorts that all bear a wild, leopard print.
The line also focuses on bolder cuts, contrasting details and suggestive tailoring, which can be seen in the label’s lookbook of clay-clad models, but is best observed on the e-tailer’s site.
Those looking to sink their teeth into some pieces from this limited-edition collection will be ready to pounce at the Safari Line’s low prices and lower rises. With all styles in the pride costing less than $100.00 and showing more skin than spots, Modus Vivendi’s Safari Line is for men who can’t be tamed.
Modus Vivendi’s Safari Line is for the Truly Adventurous
1. Exotic Animal-printed Apparel - Opportunity for fashion and garment industries to innovate with new, bold patterns and designs in men's intimates.
2. Bolder Cuts and Suggestive Tailoring - Opportunity for designers and clothing manufacturers to experiment with unconventional cuts and tailoring in men's clothing.
3. Low-cost Limited Edition Collections - Opportunity for retail businesses to launch their own limited edition collections at affordable prices for a wider consumer base.
1. Fashion - There is an opportunity for the fashion industry to explore new, wild, and daring collections, as Modus Vivendi has done with its Safari Line.
2. Garment - The garment industry can take inspiration from the bold designs and suggestive tailoring seen in Modus Vivendi's Safari Line to create innovative men's intimates.
3. Retail - Retailers can benefit from creating their own limited edition collections featuring bold designs and unconventional cuts that are affordable for a wider range of consumers.