The S Moda 'La Reina De Las Tendencias' cover shoot, which means 'Queen of Trends' in Spanish, may be very regal, but in a very grungy manner. A cocktail of punk, tribal and the quintessential British ingredients, the outfits will make people feel a bit heady--in a good way. Shot in studio against a basic backdrop, the ensembles are given their due by garnering all the attention.
Lensed by London-based photographer Damon Baker, the S Moda La Reina De Las Tendencias cover shoot appeared in the June 16, 2012, edition of the magazine. Celebrating the upcoming summer 2012 Olympics, the English beauty was styled by Alberto Murtra. Clad in designs from the likes of Nina Ricci, Maison Martin Margiela and Givenchy, her looks were perfected by hairstylist Johnnie Sapong and makeup artist Lucy Bridge.
The S Moda 'La Reina De Las Tendencias' Photoshoot Stars Lily Cole
1. Regal Grunge Fashion - Designers can explore combining high-class and edgy styles to create a new fashion trend that resonates with consumers.
2. Minimalist Studio Photography - Photographers can utilize basic backdrops and lighting to highlight the clothing and create stunning visuals in a cost-effective way.
3. British-inspired Clothing - Fashion brands can draw inspiration from British culture to create unique designs that appeal to a global audience.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can create new collections that combine regal and grunge styles, inspired by this photoshoot.
2. Photography - Photography studios can offer minimalist studio sessions to showcase clothing and accessories in a cost-effective way.
3. Beauty - Beauty brands can develop makeup looks inspired by the edgy, yet sophisticated style featured in this shoot.