Photographer Ryohei Hashimoto captures 'Beyond The Gap,' an avant-garde editorial for style publication The Ones 2 Watch. Hashimoto collaborates with The Ones 2 Watch editor Rosie Daily and stylist Yuki Nagese who selects a wardrobe of flowy pieces that are juxtaposed with more classing and tailored basics. The editorial's standout looks range from oversized white blouses and ruffled tunics to hot pink shirts with dramatic bow detailing.
The Ones 2 Watch Beyond The Gap series stars model Sascha of Exiles Models and highlights designer pieces from Dior Homme, Carven, Acne Studios, Marc Jacobs and Off-White among other labels. The editorial also boasts hair by Kai Washimi and makeup looks by Lee Hyang Soon, helping bring its genderless wardrobe aesthetic to life.
Image Credit: Ryohei Hashimoto
Ryohei Hashimoto Captures The Ones 2 Watch 'Beyond the Gap' Series
1. Avant-garde Fashion Editorials - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation by integrating technology and artificial intelligence to create interactive and immersive fashion editorials.
2. Genderless Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunities include creating genderless fashion lines that challenge traditional gender norms and offer inclusivity.
3. Sustainable Fashion - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation by creating sustainable fashion lines with eco-friendly and recycled materials.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry has the opportunity to integrate technology and create immersive genderless and sustainable fashion lines.
2. Media and Publishing - Media and publishing industries can take advantage of new technologies to create interactive and engaging fashion editorials.
3. Beauty and Cosmetics - Beauty and cosmetics companies can explore new makeup looks and techniques that complement genderless fashion trends and promote inclusivity.