If you haven’t heard of the brand Ruthie Davis before, then the Ruthie Davis A/W 2011 collection will sure be a treat. The Ruthie Davis brand is known for their dominating shoes, which have all wearers instantly commanding attention.
Within the collection there are even a few metallic flats that can act as a fashion alternative for taller ladies or offer a break on those nights when you just don’t feel like strapping on a pair of sky-high heels . Whether it’s the bold patent leather materials, or the spiked metal accents, this Ruthie Davis A/W 2011 is going to be making a bold statement on the feet of fashionistas this fall!
Implications - Women love to indulge in accessories that help jazz up their outfits; however those companies not in the jewelry or accessory businesses -- or even those that are -- should be accepting of the growing female desire to take control. Products geared towards women should allow women to command attention and feel empowered.
The Ruthie Davis A/W 2011 Collection Packs a Punch
1. Dominating Shoes - Companies can create their own versions of high-heeled shoes with bold patent leather materials or spiked metal accents that instantly command attention.
2. Fashion Alternatives - Creating metallic flats that can act as a fashion alternative for taller ladies or offer a break from wearing high heels is an opportunity for companies.
3. Empowering Accessories - As women desire to take control, companies not in the jewelry or accessory businesses should create products geared towards women that allow them to command attention and feel empowered.
1. Fashion Industry - Fashion companies can create their own dominating shoes and fashion alternatives to cater to women who love to indulge in accessories that help jazz up their outfits.
2. Accessory Industry - Companies specializing in jewelry and accessories can create products that make women feel empowered and in control.
3. Beauty Industry - Beauty companies can create empowering beauty products that give women the confidence to command attention and feel empowered.