adidas Skateboarding releases a pair of rose slip-on shoes that are quite elegant and ethereal. Of course, the silhouette is also sporty, boasting some performance-ready features for the female rider. Dubbed the 'Sabalo Slip x Nora,' the model is limited edition. Its soft pink colorway is informed by Nora Vasconcellos who has come to be known as the brand's first woman team rider. The design is playfully accented with purple as well.
The rose slip-on shoes incorporate two of Nora's "greatest passions" — skateboarding and art. Inserted in a very subtle way, the rider's floral artwork is injected onto the lining of the shoe. Aside from aesthetic cues, the Sabalo Slip x Nora also boasts an improved adiprene sockliner which provides cushion and support, as well as a Geoflex outsole for a "surefire grip" and overall flexibility.
adidas' Sabalo Slip Draws Inspiration from the First Female Team Rider
1. Elegant Slip-on Shoes - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Develop slip-on shoes with elegant and ethereal designs, combining style with performance features.
2. Limited Edition Collaborations - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Create limited edition shoe collaborations that draw inspiration from influential team riders and feature unique design elements.
3. Artistic Injected Designs - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Infuse subtle artwork into shoe designs to incorporate the passions and interests of athletes, enhancing the aesthetic appeal.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Combine fashion and sport with innovative slip-on shoe designs that cater to female riders.
2. Athletic Footwear - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Collaborate with influential team riders to create limited edition athletic footwear that appeals to both athletes and fashion-conscious consumers.
3. Art and Design - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Integrate artistic elements into shoe designs that reflect the interests and passions of athletes, appealing to a wider audience.