Patchology's Serve Chilled Rosé Eye Gels help wine lovers infuse their beauty routine with antioxidant-rich resveratrol from grapes to calm inflammation, hydrate and fight free radical damage. Like a glass of wine, these eye gels are said to be best chilled and they can be stored in the fridge to provide cooling relief when applied to the delicate undereye area.
The bubbly pink eye gels also contain strawberry extract and concentrated hyaluronic acid so that skin is deeply hydrated and plumped. Once applied, the single-use eye gels can be left on for about 10 minutes, or longer as desired so that the skin can soak up all the benefits of the infused ingredients.
Patchology also offers a sheet mask version of the product for the whole face.
Patchology's Serve Chilled Rosé Eye Gels Contain Resveratrol from Grapes
1. Antioxidant Beauty Products - Innovative skin care products that feature antioxidant-rich ingredients like resveratrol offer opportunities to improve consumers' skin health and appearance.
2. Chilled Beauty Treatments - Offering beauty products that provide a cooling effect, such as eye gels that can be stored in refrigerators and applied chilled, is an opportunity to enhance customer experience and set a brand apart.
3. Wine-inspired Beauty Products - Drawing inspiration from the wine industry to create beauty products that feature ingredients commonly found in wine like resveratrol, opens up opportunities to offer unique, on-trend skin care products.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - Beauty and personal care companies can capitalize on the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of skincare ingredients like resveratrol to develop innovative new products.
2. Wine and Beverage - Wine and beverage companies can expand into the beauty and personal care industry by developing beauty products that contain ingredients found in wine, such as resveratrol.
3. Luxury Retail - Luxury retail companies can appeal to consumers looking for high-end, unique beauty products by offering wine-inspired and chilled beauty treatments that provide a sensory experience and added value to the customer.