Rihanna pulled a Lady Gaga in a draw-dropping, risky number yesterday in Paris. Her dress wasn't too short or boob-revealing, but rather quite see-through. She certainly didn't leave much to the imagination.
Paired with her dark violet lipstick, Rihanna looked like she was a gothic lady of the night. Perhaps she should be told that less isn't always mean more. Watch out Gaga, Ri Ri is coming for you!
Implications - The fashion industry is utilizing see-through fashion textiles as a way to satiate consumer desire to attract attention. Corporations may consider a variety of techniques to help achieve the same effect for their consumers, such as use of vibrant colors and unique design elements.
Rihanna Pulled a Lady Gaga in a Revealing Outfit in Paris
1. See-through Fashion - Fashion industry is embracing see-through fashion textiles to cater to attention-seeking consumers.
2. Vibrant Colors - Corporations can explore the use of vibrant colors to help attract attention and stand out in the market.
3. Unique Design Elements - Incorporating unique design elements into products can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies looking to differentiate themselves.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can leverage see-through fashion textiles and unique design elements to create attention-grabbing outfits.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising agencies can adopt the use of vibrant colors and unique design elements to capture consumer attention and create memorable campaigns.
3. Cosmetics - Cosmetics companies can draw inspiration from Rihanna's dark violet lipstick and create bold, attention-grabbing makeup products.