The Rib & Hull Heirloom Carryall is the perfect timeless accessory to pass down generation after generation, hence its name. A minimalist leather tote, it is at once richly handsome and stylishly functional. Despite its overall simplicity, it boasts a few details that enhance both its practicality and looks. Made out of premium hand finished vegetable tanned leather, it boasts an Excella zip closure, a roomy interior zip pocket, and a suede interior with room for a laptop and more.
Designed by Warsaw-based designers Alexandra Wrega and Rafal Szamborski, the Rib & Hull Heirloom Carryall is available in cognac and oxblood leather, which are finished by artisans in Tuscany, Italy. The tote, which can be used everyday, is created to last and look good for the long haul.
The Rib & Hull Heirloom Carryall Can Be Passed Down Generations
1. Sustainable Legacy Fashion - Creating timeless pieces of high quality materials to be passed down for generations with minimal impact on the environment
2. Functional Minimalism - Designing products where simplicity meets practicality, making for efficient and stylish solutions
3. High-end Handcrafted Accessories - Focusing on the quality of materials and craftsmanship behind every accessory, adding value to the product and the overall customer experience
1. Luxury Leather Goods - Pursuing high-end materials and timeless designs for accessories that express elegance, luxury and legacy
2. Sustainable Fashion - Incorporating materials and methods in the manufacturing process that reduce environmental impact without compromising quality
3. Handcrafted Accessories - Investing in the unique handcrafted process as a competitive advantage in terms of quality and value proposition