A populated as the world has become over a relatively short period of time, there still exists seven different major religions (Hinduism, Judaism, Buddhism, Confucianism, Taoism, Christianity and Islam), which the Reviste la Calle Faith photo spread captures quite uniquely. Of course, this editorial is a very fashionable take on these differing belief systems.
Shot by Chile-based photographer Pilar Castro Evensen, the Reviste la Calle Faith photo spread is comprised of dramatic portraits that sensationalize these religions through bold fashion put together by a troop of stylists. Models Carolina Paz, Nicole and Amanda from Rebel Management were able to portray these cultural beliefs quite dramatically, if not necessarily convincingly.
From vibrantly colorful to stoically stark, Reviste la Calle Faith photo spread explores a great theme.
'Reviste la Calle Faith' Explores Seven Different Beliefs
1. Fashioned Religious Representations - Opportunity for fashion designers to incorporate religious symbols and aesthetics into their designs, creating a new trend in religious-inspired fashion.
2. Cultural Fusion in Fashion - Opportunity for stylists and designers to combine elements from multiple religions to create a unique and inclusive fashion style.
3. Religion-inspired Visual Storytelling - Opportunity for photographers and creatives to use religious themes as a source of inspiration for visually captivating photo spreads and editorials.
1. Fashion Industry - Fashion brands and designers can explore religious influences and cross-cultural designs to create innovative collections.
2. Photography Industry - Photographers can create captivating imagery by incorporating religious symbols and themes into their work.
3. Creative Industry - Artists, stylists, and creatives can experiment with religious aesthetics and narratives to create visually compelling and thought-provoking projects.