Boiling Point Creative has released a series of fabulous retro film art prints inspired by cult classic science fiction movies and miniseries from the 70s and 80s. There are posters for films such as the originals V and Battle Star Galactica, which has a very menacing robot glaring out from the center of the print. There are also posters for Buck Rodgers, Flash Gordon and Black Hole.
While not at the forefront of Science Fiction film, these cult movies still hold an important place in film history and have many fans. Some of these films saw new life as dramatic TV shows, including V and Battle Star Galactica, while others are fondly remembered for their fun campy quality and silliness. This collection of retro film art is a delightful tribute to these fum films and franchises.
This Series of Retro Film Art Pays Tribute to the Sci-Fi Films of the 70s
1. Retro Film Art - Creating and selling retro film art prints inspired by cult classic science fiction movies presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for artists and collectors.
2. Revival of 70s and 80s Sci-fi - The resurgence of interest in cult classic science fiction movies from the 70s and 80s offers disruptive innovation opportunities for filmmakers, producers, and distributors.
3. Nostalgia Marketing - Using the appeal of nostalgic film art to promote products and services presents disruptive innovation opportunities for marketers and advertisers.
1. Art and Design - The art and design industry can tap into the demand for retro film art prints by collaborating with artists and promoting their work through various channels.
2. Film and Entertainment - The film and entertainment industry can capitalize on the renewed interest in cult classic sci-fi movies by producing remakes, sequels, or spin-offs that cater to nostalgic audiences.
3. Home Decor and Collectibles - Manufacturers and retailers of home decor and collectibles can explore partnerships with retro film art creators to offer licensed merchandise and exclusive products to fans of 70s and 80s sci-fi movies.