Canadian skin health leader Marcelle Cosmetics recently launched its first Retinol serum. Marcelle’s Retinol 3 + Probiotic Night Serum protects your skin’s microbiome and reduces the appearance of dark spots, skin irregularities, wrinkles, and fine lines while you sleep. The key ingredients include pure retinol, bakuchiol (a gentle alternative to retinol), a retinol-like peptide, and probiotics.
In addition, the Marcelle Cosmetics Retinol³ + Probiotic Night Serum is also hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, non-comedogenic, and recognized by CDA (Canadian Dermatology Association). To use the Retinol serum, apply 2 to 4 drops on the face and neck and gently massage. Marcelle Cosmetics recommends using the product at night before applying a moisturizer.
Consumers can purchase the Marcelle Cosmetics Retinol³ + Probiotic Night Serum for 39.00 CAD.
Image Credit: Marcelle Cosemtics
The Marcelle Retinol³ + Probiotic Night Serum is Effective
1. Microbiome-friendly Skincare - Opportunity for skincare brands to incorporate probiotics and other microbiome-friendly ingredients into their products.
2. Gentle Retinol Alternatives - Opportunity for skincare brands to explore gentle alternative ingredients to retinol, like bakuchiol.
3. Dermatologist-approved Products - Opportunity for skincare brands to get products approved by dermatologists to build trust with consumers and stand out in a crowded market.
1. Skincare - Skincare brands can use this trend to develop new products with probiotics and gentle alternative ingredients.
2. Dermatology - Dermatology practices can encourage patients to use dermatologist-approved skincare products like Marcelle's Retinol³ + Probiotic Night Serum.
3. Beauty Retail - Beauty retailers can capitalize on the trend of microbiome-friendly skincare by carrying products like Marcelle's Retinol³ + Probiotic Night Serum.