Maintaining personal health and wellness has become more important than ever when venturing out of the house, so the ReSPR SeLF wearable air purifier is intended to make the process a little easier for individuals.
The air purifier has a TSA-approved design that will disperse ions when in operation to bond with small airborne particles including viruses, pollen, bacteria and dust to have them fall to the ground instead of being breathed in. The unit will work within a three-foot radius in order to work diligently when in the car, on public transit, in the office and beyond.
The ReSPR SeLF wearable air purifier has a simple, one-button functionality that doesn't require maintenance for daily use to eliminate the need for replaceable filters.
The ReSPR SeLF Wearable Air Purifier is TSA-Approved
1. Wearable Ionization - Opportunity for companies to create more advanced versions of wearable air purifiers using advanced technology.
2. Personal Air Purification - Potential for developing portable air purifiers for personal use in a variety of industries, such as hospitality, transportation, and healthcare.
3. Tsa-approved Designs - Opportunities may exist for businesses to develop other TSA-approved wearable health devices to comply with the evolving regulations and consumer preferences due to the pandemic.
1. Healthcare - Hospitals and healthcare providers have an opportunity to introduce wearable air purifiers for patients in high-risk areas.
2. Hospitality - Hotels and resorts may consider providing wearable air purifiers for guests to enhance their travel experience and safety.
3. Transportation - Opportunity for car manufacturers to incorporate wearable air purifiers into their vehicles for added safety and wellness of passengers.